Regulations for the use of the website www.travelpoint24.pl
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The website www.travelpoint24.pl operates on the principles laid down in these Regulations.
2. Each User, as soon as he or she starts using the website www.travelpoint24.pl, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
3. In the event that the User does not agree, in whole or in any part, with the conditions of these Regulations, he or she is obliged to cease using the website and leave it.
4. All trade names, logos and company names used on the website belong to their owners and are used for identification and information purposes. They may be registered trademarks.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the provisions of:
III. SCOPE OF CONDITIONS
1. The Service Provider provides access to the content of the website in accordance with these Regulations.
2. The data contained on the website are for information purposes only and may only be used for information purposes.
3. Links to other websites, provided on this website, are provided for information purposes only.
IV. RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. The website www.travelpoint24.pl is supported by all kinds of Internet browsers.
2. Upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, the User has the right to inspect the content of the website, copy, print and make it available without any changes, provided that the content is used solely for informational purposes, stating the source, author of the content and copyright information, if applicable. It is prohibited to use the content for commercial purposes.
3. Any copying and use of the software, processes and technology used as part of the Website is prohibited.
4. The Owner prohibits the User from using the Website:
V. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All the content published on the website at www.travelpoint24.pl is protected by copyright and is the property of www.travelpoint24.pl. The User is fully responsible for any damage caused to the Owner as a result of using any content of the www.travelpoint24.pl website without the Owner's consent.
2. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Owner, of any of the elements making up the content of the www.travelpoint24.pl website (especially in press releases, advertisements, media, promotional or marketing materials) constitutes an infringement of copyright vested in the Owner and results in civil and penal liability.
VI. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. The website www.travelpoint24.pl, despite the declarations of care and goodwill on the part of the Owner, does not provide any guarantees concerning the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the content presented herein.
2. Use of the website content is at the user's own risk and full responsibility for any damage related to or resulting from its use, both direct and indirect.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Contracts concluded through the Site shall be governed by Polish law.
2. In the event of any part of these Regulations being inconsistent with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the inconsistent provision.