Travel Point 24 Spółka Cywilna respects the right to privacy of persons visiting the www.travelpoint24.pl website (i.e. Users), in particular cares about the protection of their personal data and uses appropriate organisational and technical solutions to prevent interference in their privacy by third parties. Our actions are aimed at guaranteeing Users a sense of complete security at a level appropriate to the applicable law, including:
1. The Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
2. The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
3. The Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunication Law.
I. Obligation to provide information
Pursuant to Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform you that:
II. Data collected by the service owner
- User's IP addresses
- User's browser information
- Name and surname
III. Method of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server or provided by the User during contact via the contact form.
IV. Method of data use
User data shall be used for the purposes of administration of the service, statistics on service visits, management of the service content, maintaining contact with the Users. User data shall not be made available to other entities, with the exception of entities authorised by law.
V. Making changes to User personal data
Each User may report changes in his personal data to the owner of the service in writing, by phone or e-mail, or make such changes himself in the service.
VI. The policy of using cookie files by the Service.
1. Cookie files are IT data, in particular the text files which are stored in the Service User’s end device and which are intended for using the Service website. Cookie files usually contain the name of website they stem from, the time of their storage in the end device and the unique number.
2. The Service owner places cookie files in the User’s end device and he/she gains the access to them.
3. Cookies mechanism is used neither for collecting any information on Service users nor detecting their navigation. Cookie files used in the Service do not store any personal data nor any other information collected from Users and they are used only for statistical purposes.
5. Cookie files are used in order to: a) to adapt the website content to the User’s preferences as well as to the optimization of the use of the website; particularly these cookies enable to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the website that is adapter to his or her individual needs; b) creating statistics which help to understand how the Users of the Service use the websites which enables improving their stuctures and content;
6. Under the Service there are two basic sort of files applied: „session” cookies and „persistent” cookies. „Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored in the end device of the User until his or her logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (internet browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored in the end device of the User as long as it is determined in cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
7. There are the following cookies applied under the Service:
a. indispensable” cookie files that enable using services available under the Service, e.g. authentication cookie files used in services that demand authentication under the Service
b. Cookie files that are used to provide security, e.g. used to detect abuses of authentication under the Service
c. efficiency” cookie files that enable collecting information on the way of using the websites under the Service
d. „functional” cookie files that enable „remembering” settings chosen and personalizing the interface by the User, e.g. within the language or region chosen that the User comes from, the font size or view of the website, etc.
VII. Security of user data on the Website
The description of technical and organizational security means is included in Security Policy (the protection of personal data) of the owner of the service. In particular, there are the following security means applied:
1. Data collected automatically by the server are being secured by the authentication mechanism for the access to the service
2. Data collected from the users during the registration process are secured in the SSL protocol as well as by the authentication mechanismfor the access to the service
3. The access to the administering of the service is subject to the authentication mechanism.